URLs of wisdom is a round-up of interesting links about topics at the intersection of people, science and technology. This week is a special instalment of the URLS of wisdom in which I round up some links that explore self-care and the challenges of maintaining resilience in our online interactions.
From social in silico
It’s been a few weeks since the last URLs of wisdom. Here’s what’s new on the blog since then.
- Introducing a new series of Monday morning pithy prompts – “Reading for Leading”
- Reading for Leading #1 – Illuminate the Marginalia
- Social intelligence and what’s missing in online interactions on social media
- Reading for Leading #2 – Going long
- Reading for Leading #3 – If you feel helpless, help someone
- Reading for Leading #4 – Check in with your calendar
- 5 books that have influenced how I think about leadership and team culture
- Considering Community: What’s a social-impact network?
- Reading for Leading #5 – 5 questions for your team
- 5 books that have influenced how I think about online interactions
- Considering Community: The connect-align-produce model for social-impact networks