Every Monday morning for around 6 months I’ve been sharing a tip, reflection or short exercise about leadership and team-building. These Reading for Leading posts have covered a range of topics including systems thinking, self-care and networking tips as well as communication skills, time management and how to give good feedback.
If you’ve not been following the series or may have missed some of the 26 posts so far, here are some of the most popular posts:
- Using the systems thinking iceberg to troubleshoot problems
- Managing your energy using resilience mapping
- Identifying the five modes of conflict
- Which of the 6 leadership styles do you use?
- Building and strengthening connections through random coffee chats
And here are some of the other posts that you may want to check out:
- Writing your own instructions manual
- Zoning in on the work you enjoy
- 4 traits that team members rate
- Making and keeping good agreements
Thanks for following along – and do leave a comment is there’s a particular leadership issues you’d like to see explored in the future as part of this series.